Monday, December 19, 2011

Baloney Madness

We finally got a new camera. =D

Olive: "Watchya got there?!"




Baloney.. Not sure why my dad felt it was necessary to get me 10 pounds of baloney. Especially when I am not a fan of it at all, but he did anyway. Gotta love him for trying! My chickens are definitely thankful for the 10 pounds of baloney. They sure love it! 

They love baloney, and I love their baloney begging faces =D

Poor Steve never gets a treat.. The girls will eat until they burst before he gets a morsel of goodness.

Even Jagger gets in on the baloney action.

Steve takes wonderful care of his women. He makes sure they are well fed and happy.

Meanwhile Jagger runs around like a chicken with it's head cut off when he gets his greedy little beak around a nugget of baloney. 

Why oh why are the days so short?! I get home right when the chickens are ready for bed! I miss my chicken TV!




No comments:

Post a Comment